my flight gets in Rome at 12.10 pm and after that iam going to take atrain to Naples.
My question is, what time should i buy the tickets since i dont know how much time will i spend ( imigration, leaving roma airport, getting into the train station and then find my train). i saw a direct train at trenitalia leaving at 16.00 and another at 17.00.
Should i buy a ticket that i can change in case i dont make it on time ? and also whats the difference between 2. class standard and premium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise Needed
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 11 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 12 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 13 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday