Buy a leather jacket in paris

Oct 23rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
Original Poster

Buy a leather jacket in paris

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew where you can buy a quality leather jacket in paris. I visited the district with the warehouses full of them last trip but can't remember the name.
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:53 AM
ira

Hi johnny,

Were you in the Sentier district around rue Aboukir?

Oct 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Original Poster

Hi Ira,
I honestly can't remember. It was a warehouse type district. It was 2 years ago and my dad is heading over there tonight so I thought I'd lead him in the right direction. Are there massive warehouses full of leather jackets there? I think you're right Ira. Thanks so much for that. It's frustrating to know a place but forget exactly where it is!
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:05 AM

The Sentier sells mostly wholesale only...
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:59 AM
ira

Hi J,

I really can't tell you if there are warehouses selling leather jackets.

We saw manufacturers of men's and women's wear selling to both the trade and discount retail.

We could have been a block off.

I looked up "vestons de cuir" at www.pagesjaune.fr and chose 75002 and "vetements (fabrication, gros)".

There are 5 hits near Rue Sebastopol in or near the Sentier area.

Hope this helps.

Oct 25th, 2005, 12:00 PM

warehouses full of them? How did you know what was in these warehouses? Do you remember general location or what you were near -- you must remember something. It could have been around Sentier as that is wholesale, but won't do you good for shopping, although you might find something around Etienne Marcel metro.

I wouldn't go to Paris for a leather jacket, as I wouldn't expect it to be cheaper there than elsewhere, but there are lots of places with "discount" clothing stores in Paris (depot ventes, or seconds, labels torn out or degriffe, "stock" shops, etc) where you might find such a thing. I think that rue Alesia in the 14th especially has a lot of discount designer clothing stores for men, even more than women. I remember seeing a lot of Armani and Hugo Boss. I'm sure they'd have stores with leather jackets. There are such places on rue de Cherche-Midi, also, around Duroc metro and other places.

Jun 6th, 2016, 02:29 AM

A lot of these brands sell leather jackets, leather coats and leather costumes. These outfits are far more expensive than the ones available in the market. Check out Replica Jackets at Sky-Seller. Visit the site here: