How does one get around the Costa Smeralda without a car? We are at a hotel in the Campo Golf area and we need to get to Baja Sardinia. We had to pay 70 euros to get here from to port.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 12 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 13 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 14 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Transportation in Brittany
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Visit to France