I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to France
- 2 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 3 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Paris Apartment
- 11 two days in Nice
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 New fast track
- 14 Packing Champagne
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 17 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 18 Once upon a time in Italy
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 london or amsterdam
- 24 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?