I am staying at the Waldorf Hilton and am wondering what the best way to get to Buckingham Palace is? If I take the Tube,which one should I take? Whey near my hotel can I catch it? Also if I take the bus where near my hotel can I catch that? How long of a ride is it?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 2 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Favorite London memories
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Norte Dame light show!
- 12 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 13 Avignon
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 16 8 months around Europe
- 17 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 18 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 19 Ronda or Jerez
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 two days in rome
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 24 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days