I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Christmas week in Ireland
- 21 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report