I am going to Basel for a few days in September
I wanted to go to Bern for the One day while I am in Basel
I looked at the Train - It's very quick (around 1hr)
the only thing it is quite Expensive
Its 39 CHF Each way so for the Return Trip it would be 78 CHF
I heard about this one Bus Company Called " PostBus Switzerland "
Do they Maybe have Buses that go From Basel To Bern that would maybe be cheaper than the Train ?
I don't mind if taking the Bus adds some time to my Journey if it is cheaper
Where would I be able to buy a Bus Ticket from them - Do they have a Branch somewhere in Basel ?
Or is there any other Bus that I can catch from Basel to Bern ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 10 days in europe
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 European honeymoon help needed
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 15 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19