Our family of five will be in Burgundy (staying just outside of Beaune) for a few days this summer. We really only have time (and family interest) to visit one vineyard, so we'd love a recommendation for a very nice but "typical" one to visit. We don't have a strong preference about zone or grape, and would be more than fine driving a reasonable distance. Thanks very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://alphajackedhelp.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 9 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 13 Greece in end October
- 14 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 20 Favorite London memories
- 21 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 25 Norte Dame light show!