Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city