This time we went for the light vacation in Bulgaria, Sunny Beach.
In principle, from Bulgaria no one expected miracles and what that huge emotions, but to my surprise, I liked Bulgaria. This is a very beautiful country and there can be a great time in the company and with the family and children. It becomes clear after the first day.
Sami emotions derived from the travel began during landing because a hard landing, I had never experienced before. We have twice hit the chassis on the strip and in the video is not quite it was passed, but his eyes told stewards all for himself.
In general, I'm crucified, and write a lot of text, see video. It is not intrusive, short and rather dynamic.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation
Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode one