Notices

Bulgari Hotel - Milan

Sep 24th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Original Poster

Bulgari Hotel - Milan

I spent 10 nights at the Bulgari Hotel in Milan in December 2011. I have traveled a lot and stayed in 5 star hotels many times. That being said, my stay at the Bulgari has spoiled me for life. From the moment you walk in the door you will see that they have not missed a thing. The lobby decor is understated but elegant and yet quite whimsical with a candy bar for guest's sweet tooth. They also have tea and cookies available. The rooms are so nice that you might not want to leave. From the Nespresso machine to the amazing beds and linens it was a wonderful place to come home to after a long day sightseeing. Each night we would find a treat along with a different hot tea to greet us back. We had breakfast in the restaurant each morning and had the best cappuccinos ever! Oh yes, the first night there we had a "jet lag" massage and it was incredibly relaxing and we passed out upon returning to our room...The concierge service was superb. They helped us with everything from train and restaurant reservations to where to shop. Thank you Svevo!

While the hotel is pricey...if you can stay there and experience a one of a kind!

Search this Thread