I am going to Europe in October with my new bride for our Honeymoon! We plan on staying 3 nights in Paris as one of our legs and we are having trouble deciding where to stay. I have been to Paris only one time but still do not have a good idea of the best place to stay.
As usual, we want to be centralized with some great cafe's and restaurants nearby. Also we will be taking the Eurostar in Paris from London, so something easy to get to from the Metro would be nice as well!
Our Budget is under $150ish a night!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)