I´m travelling with my wife and baby < 2 year and planning the itinerary below for our 23-days trip to Europe .
Just for you to know, we both already know Lisbon, London, Paris and Madrid , so we are able to have some free time just to stroll with the baby in parks, open air activities, etc.
We are also used to travel with our child, so if we change a lot of hotels (like this trip) we always prefer the ones close to train stations
Here´s our detailed itineray
DOM (29/03) LISBOA (Flight from Brazil arring about 9am- hotel near marques de pombal - free time) - - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Lisbon, so we can also rest this day
SEG (30/03) LISBOA (Aquarium and Parque Exposições)
TER (31/03) LISBOA (royal palaces)
QUA (01/04) LIS-LONDON (Flight from Lisbon arring 15:30pm - hotel near St Pancras)
QUI (02/04) LONDON (windsor castle)
SEX (03/04) LONDON (some sightseeing)
SAB (04/04) LONDON (free/parks)
DOM (05/04) LONDON-BRUGES (eurotrain arring Bruges 16:30 pm - hotel ibis budget next to station)
SEG (06/04) BRUGES (normal sighseeing)
TER (07/04) BRUGES (free or maybe gent / brussels)
QUA (08/04) BRUGES-PARIS (Direct train to paris (no brussels conection - from g. du nord take a taxi for a hotel next to G. Lyon) - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Paris, so we can also rest this day
QUI (09/04) PARIS (some sightseeing)
SEX (10/04) PARIS (train to loire and take a excursion there OR chateaux/fontaneblaeu next Paris )
SAB (11/04) PARIS (free/parks)
DOM (12/04) PARIS-NIMES (sncf - arrive in Nimes about 13h - hotel Ibis next station).
SEG (13/04) NIMES (train to Avignon- bus POnt du Gard)
TER (14/04) NIMES (train to Aigues Mortes , afternoon free)
QUA (15/04) NIMES-BARCELONA (renfe arring barcelona 12:30pm- hotel next to train station)
QUI (16/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SEX (17/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SAB (18/04) MADRI-BARCELONA (renf arring madrid abou 12:00- hotel next atocha)
DOM (19/04) MADRI (free/parks)
SEG (20/04) MADRI (royal palace/shopping)
TER (21/04) MADRI-FOR (flight to Brazil)
Please let us know any suggestions you may have. Feel free to comment any part of our planned trip - logistics, cities, order, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Paris Apartment
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach