Has anyone else spent 72 hours in Budapest? I was trying to compile the best list of attractions and stops for a visit in this beautiful city. I'd love to hear from some Budapest residents or perhaps even expert travelers of Hungary.
Our guide to Budapest in 72 hours - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2016/03/02/72-hours-in-budapest-hungary/
I'd like to know if I am missing any key sites or attractions for an idea Budapest visit. Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 two days in rome
- 4 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 5 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family
Budapest Travel Report (72 Hours in this beautiful Capital)