I'm traveling to Europe for the first time next month! My wife and I don't have a lot of time left to prepare for the trip, so I need some advice from those in the know. Our first destination is Vienna, then on to Budapest. After our stay in Budapest, we are making our way to Venice. We'd like to do this leg in two days with a night stay-over along the way. However, I'm having no luck finding a good train route, and I'm not sure of any great towns or cities in which we can spend the night. We'd prefer not to go through Vienna again from Budapest, since we'll be heading back there to fly out. If possible, we'd like to take the most scenic route (obviously). Since it will really be two train rides, which of the two is the more scenic? Perhaps we can bump up to first class on that leg.
So, please help us find our way! Additionally, we could also use suggestions on the best route from Venice to Vienna. We'd most likely do that leg in one day.
Any advice about our travels would be quite welcome,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 17 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 beware of robbed in Milan
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 23 Once upon a time in Italy
- 24 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017