My husband,3 year old son and i are flying into budapest and flying home from paris in mid-may. our itinerary is completely open right now. We arrive in Budapest on a friday and leave paris the following sunday (10 days)
A rough idea we have is to spend the first weekend in budapest and then fly nonstop to paris for the next week (ory or cdg because even though flights to bva are super cheap i hear that its too far out from paris - thoughts on that welcome as well).
how many days is good for budapest?
How many in paris?
How much more of France do you think we can see?
Must do's in Budapest?
Other ideas on getting from budapest to France?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg