I would like to spend 1-2 nights somewhere between Budapest and Krakow. Any suggestions?
Where, why, hotel/apartment recommendation, etc?
BTW...I'm driving a rental car. This is just one leg of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Christmas week in Ireland
- 6 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Spain in 2018
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 21 Rent in Rome
- 22 Rome Hotel
- 23 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 24 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 25 Moscow Hotels