I"m wanting to fly SFO to Budapest; then Ibiza to SFO. I will get from Budapest to Ibiza through a domestic flight
can you please help me figure out how much to pay for this multi-city flight from SFO-Budapest; Ibiza-SFO in end of August? Right now Expedia shows 1350 or something like this. should i wait ..do you think fares will drop or is this the best? i have no idea anymore with the atrocious flight prices to europe whether i should wait or not...the reports say europe is in trouble so great time to go but the flight prices - thanks to oil prices - don't reflect any of that. Please advise..anyone...ok no someone who knows these things..please advise..and what other sites to try booking from? I find Expedia has the best rates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
Budapest and Ibiza Multi-city flight tickets - please help