We are in Brussels for 5 days in April, put up near the city square. What's the best public transport option to take - I read up that the cartel of 10 tickets gets you 10 trips. We are two adults and a 7 year old, so I don't think that the 10 ticket pack would be enough at all.
Is it a good idea to buy the 72 hour Jump pass that gives unlimited access for 3 days and then use the 10 ticket pack for the remaining 2 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy