I made an inquiry about this two months ago, but wanted to see what the current situation is, in terms of getting in and out of the Brussels airport.
We are scheduled to fly London to Brussels airport on July 8, and then rent a car that Friday afternoon.
We fly back out of Brussels on Sunday July 17 at 7:30am.
Is the airport and car rental service fully operational?
Any sense on how long it takes to get in/get out of the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez