2 nights in Perros-Guirec area
1 night in Carnac or Guerande area
1 night further along the route to Dordogne area
We would like to spend 2 nights near the Pink Granite Trail to experience the Brittany coast. Any suggestions for accommodations in a good location, overlooking the water?
It seems it will then take 2 nights at 2 different stops on the road to get to the Dordogne area. We would like to know if there are "not to be missed" places we should see along the way. We are interested in the coastal route.
Would stops in Quimper, Pont-Aven, Belon, and Carnac be a good idea? Other suggestions? Where would a good place to spend the first night be?
Any ideas for stops on the 2nd day of driving to the Dordogne or places to spend that night?
We are not sure how long each day of driving (with stops) will be, but we hope to drive no more than 5-6 hours a day.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 7 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August
Brittany (Perros-Guirec) to Dordogne - Itinerary, Accommodations, Stops?