I would need Your help planning my trip to north of France, as a 30 yers old couple we are looking for amazing wievs, good food and wine, long walks troughout cosy towns. We will be going in the second week of July.
I don't know which town to choose for a base to visit the surrounding towns or places, how many days would I need in each of them?,
I'll be driving from Belgium/Gent and comming bck thrue Metz/France towards Germny.
Here is a list of places we would like to see - let me know which of them are wotrh it, or should I add others? In total the trip should take 15 days.
1. Fecamp, Le Treport, Etretat, St Valery en Caux
2. on the way to Rouen: Honfleur and Deaville
3. Caaen, Bayeux, Omaha beach, Pointe de Hoc (for the sundown) and US military cementary
4. St Malo, Dinan, Cancale, Mont St Michel, Rennes, Cap Frehel
Which of the towns in each point should be our base? Or should we stay in more than one for every point?
from there we will be driving back thrue Paris>>Metz>>Stutgart.
We want to stay in hotelsor some good B&B - white bedclothes and good breakfast is crucial.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 ESET Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 4 Keukenhaf
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 England
- 13 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 17 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)