BritRailPass Special

May 11th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Original Poster

BritRailPass Special

Just announced by BritRail in U.S. - that passes bought before the end of June ( i think) and activated within 6 months of issuance will get an extra day free - so as pass prices still have not gone up to reflect the rise of the pound vs the dollar and may well buying now would garner a good price and an extra day to boot.
On a 4-day flexipass pass the 5th day could be very valuable to some plans.
May 11th, 2008, 02:52 PM

PalenQ--Pardon my laziness for not pursuing this on my own!--but did you notice if this was good for tickets already purchased? We have 4 day flex passes we plan to use in late July--bought them a month ago--Thanks--
May 12th, 2008, 06:22 PM
CT

PalenQ--Thanks so much for the heads up on this promotion. I purchased 4 BritRail flexipasses last February for a trip in mid June. After reading this post I called BritRail on the North American Toll free # 1-866-938-7245 and was told that I would have to call back on May 16th 2008 when the promotion starts. The Customer Service Rep said that I would have to send back my current passes to Brit Rail via US Priority Mail and that they would give me a 100% full refund and then I would have to purchase 4 new flexipasses that would have the Bonus Day added to them. Hope this info helps helps those who have already purchased their passes before May 16th.

Search this Thread