My wife and I from Chicago.. are going on the Royal Princess cruise line this summer: July 20, 2015 out of Southhampton--Ireland, Scotland, Normandy stops. We are interested in comments on those who have visited, especially with the use of independent shore excursion companies.
Normandy would be of particular interest..as I have some good tour operator information and can book a van for 6..good rate, good tour too..instead of the usual cattle call at high prices.
Any recommendations? thoughts? If you are on the Royal Princess for that July 20th-Aug.1st run..say hi!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-reset-CONTACT-☎-1866-201-6261-AOL-Tec*h-24-7 vk
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help