Couple of questions on bringing wine back to the US:
* Is there a limitation on how much can be brought back (like Caribbean restrictions?)
* Is it super expensive to ship the wine versus trying to check it, and if so, who do I use to ship it and are they at the airport or would I need to go somewhere else to do that?
* If I do check some wine in my luggage, any suggestions on the best way to do it to prevent breakage?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Greece in end October
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Favorite London memories
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Avignon
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 8 months around Europe
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?