Has anyone visited any of the breweries in Iceland?
I know there's a few bars in Reykjavik that stock the beers, but I mean actually going to the brewery itself?
Thanks so much!
p.s. Am also interested in visiting any other food and drinks producers during our trip around the island.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 5 Help with Venice Trip?
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Norte Dame light show!
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 12 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 10 Days in Austria
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Greece in end October
- 18 Champagne Tours
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods