Good evening, all;
DH and I have a quick 2 days in London on our way to France to catch a cruise. We first went to London 30 years ago for our honeymoon, and have been back several times since then. This will be our 9th opportunity to spend time in London. (I'm not as frequent of a visitor as janisj, but it's my goal!).
We have our two days pretty well plotted out, I think:
We're arriving from the U.S. on a Thursday night 9:30p, and we're hoping that by flying during the day, we're tired when we land, can go to sleep at a reasonable time, and avoid most of the jet lag. (If anyone has a experience with a daytime flight over, I'd love to hear it.)
Day 1 --
Tickets to tour the Palace of Westminster at 9:40a (the tour should last about 2 hours)
Lunch at Borough Market (one of our favorite places)
Temple Church -- There is a London Walks tour of the Inns of Court at 2p. Does anyone know if this tour goes in to Temple Church as well?
Dinner reservations at 8p.
Day 2 --
We're looking for a good place for a full English breakfast somewhere near our hotel (Hotel Indigo -- Paddington, located on London St.). I'd love suggestions if anyone has someplace specific in mind. I think we'd like someplace where we can linger over tea and the paper.
We're planning (weather permitting) to spend the rest of the day walking down the Thames Path from Putney to Richmond.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/natural-life-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Driving
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
Good evening, all;