Hi all Fodorites,
I need some help/advice regarding the island of Bornholm!
My father and I are going to have six full days in Denmark, June 2012, and are thinking of making a day trip of seeing the island/round churches etc.
What I would chiefly like to know is: Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone used the Bornholmerbussen service recently? Is it easier to just go with the visitor center tour?
I read ( under translation ) that the Swedish border patrol have been quite harsh upon the Bornholmerbussen service this year, holding people up for over an hour and searching through everyone's pockets and luggage, even doing breath tests.
Please help me out here!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 4 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 10 1st time to Europe
- 11 My trip to Prague
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 16 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 17 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Rome Hotel
- 24 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
Hi all Fodorites,