I am taking my children to Italy this summer and would love to find a book (not a guide) with an assortment of stories about Ancient Rome, Roman Gods, etc. to read with my kids before we go so that they have some idea of what they are seeing. The kids are 11 and 14. I have searched on Amazon and could not seem to come up with a good one. We are travelling to Rome, countryside in Tuscany, and Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 6 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 7 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 8 South of France
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence