Well I am back with another question that I hope some of you can help/clarify for me.
I am just a little nervous booking & paying 90 days out if I make an mistake.
We will be travelling from Basel to Bacarach on May 22, then on May 25 from Bacarach to Haarlem.
I have checked on the DB website & see that I can get the following price if we book 90 days out. My question is, do you have to print the tickets when you purchase them or can they be printed after the fact.
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 11:13 4:09 2 ICE, IC, MRB 118,00 EUR
Arrive @ Bacharach @ 15:22
Th, 08.05.14 dep @ 10:28 5:25 3 MRB, RE, ICE 138,00 EUR
Arrive @ Haarlem @ 15:53
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 paris to london- day trip
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 European honeymoon help needed
- 19 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg