I am just trying to figure out my transportation from Pompeii to Rome on Saturday July 25. I will have come to Pompeii from Positano and after my visit will be heading to Rome. I was informed to take the Circumvesuviano train? I am wondering if this can/should be booked in advance or whether you book it once you are there? Is this a train that comes every few minutes or only a few times a day? I just don't want to find out it is sold out and have no way to Rome. Any info on train times, how to buy tickets and the cost would be great.
I am going to Hotel Forte. Any advice as to which stop to take and if further transportation is needed at that point?
Also, I am thinking of potentially hiring a private transfer from Positano to Pompeii since the quoted price seemed pretty reasonable (70 euro). Where would I keep my luggage once I arrive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 7 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 8 Driving
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna