Only 3 weeks until we leave for 10 weeks in France, Spain, Italy and Greece and the excitement builds!
We are going from Saint Malo to Jersey to visit friends for a few days and we aren't sure whether we need to book with Condor Ferries now, or can we book when we get to St Malo, 2 days before we want to sail?
It will be the end of April and we will be foot passengers ( no car).
It will be a Friday afternoon ferry going and the return on Monday morning.
We would like to remain flexible but don't want to miss a spot or pay ridiculously inflated fares.
If anyone here can help with ideas or experiences of these ferries we'd appreciate an opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password reset Contact 1800~570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care??
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!