I am thinking of booking an apartment for 4 days from this company Romeloft.com. Has anyone dealt with this company before? Any feedback will be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIRA @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT AVIRA Tec* h 24/7
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 land vs river cruise
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Trans Siberian Train
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 South of France
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide