I have a very short stay in Italy landing Saturday evening in Bologna and Leaving Thursday Noon from Turin. I really like to see Amalfi Coast that is my priority so can anyone please advise the most efficient way to that with my far away airport landing and departures?
I was thinking of renting a car from Bologna and driving all the way to Amalfi coast, stay there for 2 nights and then drive back towards Turin with a one night stop over in a city in between maybe somewhere nice in Tuscany?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Norte Dame light show!
- 6 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Avignon
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 8 months around Europe
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Favorite London memories
- 14 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 15 Ronda or Jerez
- 16 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 two days in rome
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Budget trip