After lots of research and discussions,m y fiancé and I will be in Bologna for 3 weeks in June. It is our first time in Bologna and we are looking forward to exploring, eating, drinking all of the fabulous Emilia-Romagna treats! We really want to settle and get to know the area. We are looking for an area that is very central to tasty cafes, wine shops, farmers markets, and close to the metro.
My mom is joining us for a week for her 60th birthday and she has never been to Italy so we were thinking that it would be a great home base for exploring. It is a short train ride to Milan, Florence, Venice and close to Tuscany. Do you recommend any areas in Bologna to stay in? I am going to be using airbnb, homeaway, vrbo, and other sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 2 Lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 3 जुनैद Lexmark Email Support 1-800-570-1233 Toll Free Number LUCK.
- 4 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Moscow Hotels
- 8 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Rome Hotel
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 22 Rent in Rome
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal