I am going to travel Europe in September and I have a question!
I am going to be in Greece around the 14th. I am wondering if anyone knows of places to rent small boats (with engine), one without cabin that fits 2-3 people, for a very reasonable price. I have done this in Croatia a few years back, it was a tiny motor boat that fit 4 of us and cost little. So far I was only able to find yacht charters in Athens online so if any one has had experience with this, any help would be appreciated. (Also if anyone knows of places to rent at one of the islands off of Athens that would be fine as well). We are planning on renting a boat and going around some of the islands for a day or two.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 23 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 paris to london- day trip