Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Avignon
- 3 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 two days in rome
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Budget trip
- 16 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 17 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 18 Favorite London memories
- 19 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family
Hi to All