I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 4 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Greece in end October
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 18 Favorite London memories
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 23 Norte Dame light show!
- 24 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 25 Avignon