i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 4 which language school in Italy?
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 Dubrovnik
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!