My husband and I are headed to Paris May 6th-12th (soon!) and as he is turning 41 while we are there, I was looking for a fun way to celebrate other than a blow-out dinner or cruising down the Seine. I have been looking into day trips from Paris - we are staying in the Marais - and am getting a little overwhelmed/confused. Not sure if it's better to join up with a wine tour and go that route or book a car and make a handful of reservations myself. Does anyone have experience/recommendations? We love ALL wine and are open to all varietals. The tours look very $$$ for what you get and reviews can be spotty. For instance I don't know that we have interest in visiting a stinky goat farm on our way to Champagne, although should we?
Any help is much appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France