we will be celebrating my husband's birthday in Salzburg. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant? We don't need anything formal, but good food and great atmosphere or view.
September 12 is the date.
Thanks for any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise Needed
- 2 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 6 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 12 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 13 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 14 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 19 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??