I'm planning a trip to Turkey in about 3 weeks and was extremely confused about which area to stay in. I had 2 hotels narrowed down as well: The Marmara Pera near Iskitlal and The House Hotel in Nisantasi. I'm going with my husband and another couple. We're in our late 20s and we're obviously keen on nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and a lively environment while still not being stuck in a super touristy area. Let's just say that I wouldn't stay in Times Square in New York or the Champs Elysees in Paris, but rather in the Upper West with the cafes and the St. Germain area (near the 5th arr.) respectively.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing Champagne
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Manchester hotels
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?