Reload this Page >

Milan - Last Supper Reservation - HELP!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 06:19 AM
Dawn

Hi everyone,<BR><BR>I've been trying to get a reservation for 2 people for the Last Supper in Milan for this Friday - no avail. I also have March 27th and March 28th open. Are there tour groups out there that have tickets blocked already? Would only take a tour if this was the case. <BR><BR>The conceirge at the hotel in Milan has been trying for days and cannot get through to the line. This does not seem to be an option at this point.<BR><BR>My husband and I would really like to see this wonderful piece of artwork. We are leaving on Thursday afternoon. We would pay extra to get tickets - I don't know if this strategy works in Italy.<BR><BR>Any advise you could lend would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:07 AM
helper bee

For many of Italy's major museums, you can buy tickets online. I looked & found this website,<BR>http://www.rcs.it/mimu/english/musei/cenacolom/info.htm<BR><BR>UNFORTUNATELY, it says that ticket reservations are only available via phone (39-02-89421146). Couldn't see a date on website for how recently it was updated; maybe there's another site. Good luck & have a great trip, Dawn.

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:16 AM
Joanne

Dawn:<BR><BR>You didn't say what avenues you have pursued to get tickets. <BR><BR>I plan to reserve our tickets on www.selectitaly.com. Don't know if this will help you or not, but thought I would suggest a possible way to secure tickets.<BR><BR>Let us know how it works out.<BR><BR>j

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:34 AM
Dawn

Helper, Joanne. Yes I've tried these sites. They only charge a premium and call the same number that you can dial. There's no on-line instant reservations system. <BR><BR>I'm looking for tour groups based in Milan. I'm thinking that this is my only chance at this point that may have bulk tickets.<BR><BR>

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Jean

We saw the Last Supper without a reservation. There is a "hopefuls" line which allows individuals in on a space-available basis. In October, 1999, we got in this line at about 5:30 p.m. and were inside within 30 minutes.

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 10:59 PM
MK

I called the following number 2 days ago and made a reservation, they answered on the first ring-011 39 028 942 1146(from the US)

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:36 AM
Dawn

Thanks MK. I took a clue from the time you replied to my note and since I was up at that hour packing, why not call? I was able to get through and have a reservation for the 28th! Thanks for everyone's help. I'll post my note from my trip upon my return.