Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Cranley Gardens Hotel - has anyone stayed there?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2000, 12:07 PM
J Aras

We've just booked reservations at the Cranley Gardens Hotel in South Kensington for a week at the end of June 2000. Has anyone ever stayed there or know anything about this hotel? <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old May 19th, 2000, 02:10 PM
Penny

The Cranley is a lovely hotel,great location ,and like staying in a private home . It is one of my favorites,we have not been there for a few years but I understand it just gets better. <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 08:57 AM
Dina

has anyone stayed here recently?

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 01:05 PM
xxxx

Any feedback on the Cranley?

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Elisha

Check out Frommer's site for a discussion about this. I cancelled my reservation after doing so. Actually I had read great things about The Cranley and made a reservation. I later found out that I had actually booked The Cranley Gardens. Once I researched it some, I knew that The Cranley was for me! Same area, South Kensington, Glous. Tube, but MUCH nicer place. Quite a bit more expensive but got it on Laterooms.com for $180 a night (includes tax). They serve tea and scones at 4 each day and champagne and canapes at night. The Frommer's site said that The Cranley Gardens was musty and older...the poster said that he and his family checked out the next day. <BR><BR>Hope this helps.<BR>Going next week!