My mom and I are looking to travel to Croatia for around 9 days in early June 2017. However, I'm quite not sure what the best way to get the most out of the experience would be. Ive been looking at small boat cruises (like sail Croatia) because I feel like we might get more time on each stop than on a bigger cruise line (like Royal Caribbean). Has anyone ever been on any of these small cruises? Im not 100% sure if I want to go on one of these based on the mixed reviews I've seen. Our other option would be renting either a hotel room or apartment and maybe taking day trips, but if getting around to various places would be really challenging I'm not so sure this is the best option either. Ive heard the ferry system can be quite confusing. Please let me know which one you think might give us the best opportunity to see a decent amount of the country in the allotted time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Rome Hotel
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 18 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?