We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. It looks like both train and bus are available. Is one better than the other? The bus ad makes it look pretty comfortable.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार GMAIL 1888:260:2909 password reset contact☎ Tec*hh 24*7
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 beware of robbed in Milan
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG