Thinking of an upcoming trip, TBD...
Has anyone done any hiking (or for that matter driving) near Etretat in order to see the cliffs from a higher vantage point? Any tips - entrance points for hikes, or a particularly good spot to drive up and take photos looking down/across at the cliffs?
I could probably figure this out on the fly but thought I'd ask especially since this is likely to be just one day from an upcoming trip I am considering. I'm also debating if I should make this village an overnight instead of Rouen in order to have a shot at some sunrise photos.
I would be on another Monet quest - and Rouen and Etretat figure into that. I've been to Giverny twice and won't decide until later if I will make a third stop there or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 tinnitus
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches