We are planning to do a day trip from our villa near Florence to visit Lucca and Pisa for the day in July. We are 2 adults and 2 school-age children.
I know that we can PRE-purchase tickets to climb the tower (for ages 8 and up).
What is the best time to book our tickets?
We also plan to combine this activity with a visit to Lucca (renting bikes and touring the walls).
I know there are other sites to probably see in Pisa but we are really going to fulfill DD's dream to see "the leaning tower of pizza"!
Any tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights