Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Is it best to take it in the morning light or late afternoon?
What is the best viewing place? Enter the Seven Sisters Country Park? Is there another place to get a good view and again better to view in the morning or late afternoon? If there is sun (one can only hope!) and the angle is wrong, the pictures can look washed out so was wondering when the opportune time would be.
I see great pictures with the cottages in the foreground and the Seven Sisters right behind. Where do you have to be to get that great photo op?
Thanks again for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria