My mother and I will be traveling to Croatia in June 2017, but we are not sure on our itinerary yet. We know we are going to spend about 4 days in split and 4 days in Dubrovnik, but we are also looking for a city inbetween the two that we could stay in for about 3 days when traveling from one to the other. Would you guys suggest a spot on an island over the mainland coast? So far I have looked at Makarska and Omis, but I am not sure if these cities have enough to do to last a few days, but maybe I am mistaken. Let me know what cities you suggest I look into! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 24 Driving
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?